Financial Management Services
The Horizon Payroll Bureau manages payroll for businesses on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis, with clients ranging from 1 employee to companies comprising of 50+ employees.
Clients are based throughout Ireland and the UK.
Payroll management comprises of:
• Fixed salary or standard hourly rates. Expenses such as standard reimbursable expenses, mileage, subsistence and country money are considered and advised.
• Records and reporting assistance is provided to ensure compliance with Revenue requirements.
• Benefits in Kind – all elements of BIK form part of the standard payroll service.
•Annual, maternity, paternity and sick leave is managed based on employers' individual agreements.
•Employers’ reports are issued electronically (encrypted) and payslips are issued via an employees App (password protected).
• PAYE Liabilities are advised and paid on set Revenue due dates.
All services are in line with the new PAYE modernisation / Real Time Reporting (RTR) which came into effect from 1st January 2019 and compliant with the Employment Bill which became live from 4th March 2019.
The obligations of employers have increased significantly since these recent changes have come into effect. We carefully guide and advise clients and provide solutions to ensure that these obligations are met and that clients are safeguarded from potential legal action from disgruntled employees.
Do you wish to create an attractive package for key employees, whether new or existing? Contact us. We have partnerships with pension and health insurance providers, in addition to lease companies and can deliver attractive and mutually beneficial packages.
“You are in safe hands”. We have your back.
- Fully compliant with GDPR regulations, protecting Employees data on behalf of our clients.
- Adhering to the Workplace Regulations Commission legislation for our clients.
- Accurate, timely payroll management – weekly and monthly from beginning to end.